Thursday, January 6, 2011

How I Know it's Going to Be a Great Semester

1. My English Enlightenment professor wears argyle sweater vests.

2. Said professor wants our class to have a name other than ENG 373. Something like: gold team. Nice.

3. The aforementioned professor also has a brother whom he calls Sidney Six Fingers. The reason: that brother was born with twelve fingers and twelve toes. Unfortunately, the extra appendages were amputated when he was born. He could have been a very talented pianist.

4. My ASL professor calls us her babies. She is great!

5. I learned the Fox Trot on Wednesday in my ballroom dancing class. Yes, I am taking a ballroom class. Isn't that classy?

6. My dance partner looked like Rusty Trawler from Breakfast at Tiffany's.
7. This semester ends in April. That's probably the best news of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment