Friday, December 17, 2010

If I'm Up to It

Well, I did it! I finished my very first semester at BYU. I woke up at 5:15 bright and early (it wasn't bright because the sun wasn't even close to being up yet) this morning after many prayers that I would actually wake up. I took my last two finals of the semester today, and then I sold back the last of my books. Good riddance!
I have no idea how I did in my classes yet, but I don't know when I'll feel up to checking those out. I don't want to think about it yet. Now all I am going to do is exactly what I want to do.
I might finish some last minute Christmas presents.
I might pack for tomorrow's long trip home.
I might just watch movies all day long.
I might just eat nothing but goldfish crackers and leftover orange sherbet ice cream.
I might not shower at all today all though my hair is long overdue for a wash.
I might vacuum this apartment...or I might not.
I don't know. It feels nice not to have anything immediate to get done today. I'll do whatever if I'm up to it today. It's a great day for up!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! It's probably a good day for sappy movies and hot chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete