Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Ate My Poptarts?



My Poptarts are gone. I don't know why or how. They're just gone. Oh alright, I know where they went. I ate them because I'm anxious, and this is why:


There's something about the end of January, and I don't know what it is. My life always gets flipped upside down at the end of January. It hasn't failed me yet. On Sunday I was over at my sister and brother in law's house getting advice like always. They were talking to me about the possibility of finishing my associates in the summer and marching at graduation in May. So I talked to my uncle who happens to be the Dean of Students, and guess what? It's possible. No only is it possibly, it just might happen. Now we're back to the old drawing board of pros and cons:


Staying at EAC
+Getting more classes under my belt for my major
+Living off campus with my best friend Risa
+More time to decide on where to go after EA
+It's comfortable
+Another semester paid for
-A lot of my friends are graduating
-I already have senioritis
-It's comfortable
-I want to be somewhere new even though I'm afraid of change



Leaving EAC
+Taking classes to be able to go to London
+Something new
----I will miss Risa
-I'm scared
-I will miss my family here and being close(r) to home


As you can see, I really have no idea what to do. I started my applications for BYU and BYU-Idaho last night because the deadline is a month away. I didn't plan on things falling into place this easily. I have only two interviews to do and it will be finished. Is that a sign? I'm scared and nervous and excited because of a whole new option that has been opened up to me. So now I have a huge decision to make, and I am out of Poptarts.




2 comments:

  1. Better get some more! Good luck with your decision. I'm sure it will all work out fine. I'm glad you have Kimberly and Emmett. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was enrichment? hope you're feeling better! you missed out on some awesome soup. okay, and classes too. :D

    ReplyDelete