Friday, October 16, 2009

To My Mama


So my mom's birthday was on Tuesday, and she told me that all she really wanted was for all her children to update their blogs. It's a pretty simple request, so I decided I would do just that (even if it is a little late).

This week has been really crazy. I guess that's nothing new though. All my weeks are really crazy. Maybe I should just expect that for the rest of my life so when I finally get a not-crazy week I will be really surprised! And I like surprises. But once again, I really don't feel like recapping all the things that have happened, since they were basically the same as last weeks happenings, and I supsect that next week will be very much the same. Although, I did get to go home last weekend and be with my family. I wish I could do that more often. I really miss being with my family. So it was really good to be home and get to be with my parents and my sister, Jennifer, and her kids.

I don't really have a lot of words to say right now, but I thought I would post some of my recently favorite pictures. Besides, a picture is worth a thousand words right?

These are my wonderful parents. I love them so much!
This is a picture of the three oldest grandkids in our family when they were much younger. This picture just makes me giggle. They were so cute! Now, they're not cute. They're cool. At least that's what they tell us. I still think they're pretty cute kids though.


This is my Granddaddy Peterson and my oldest niece. It's such a darling picture. I used to sit on his lap like that too and he would cut cantaloupe with his pocket knife. To this day, cantaloupe is still my favorite fruit.


These are my wonderful brothers about five years ago. They pretty much act like this all the time. I think they're all pretty great.


And this is my family a LONG time ago! All of us, except for my oldest brother and sister. I think it's a swell picture anyways. I'm the cutest one in front holding the doll. Her name was Sugar (prounounced Sugart).

I know it wasn't much, but it is a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating your blog for me Kell! Those are great pics and it was fun what you said about them. I love the last picture. James had passed up Christine in height and had to really show it! It's very 90s and cute and cool kids! LOVE YA! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pictures! blast from the past. look what we wore! ha ha. the other pictures are sweet. especially the one with robert, james and paul. ha ha! really though, i love the other ones. :) and you totally missed out walking today. i made it to the other side of the tennis courts before deciding that i needed to pump up the tires on the stroller and the air just seeped out. so someone played tennis while i and another someone ran around the courts instead. good times. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete