Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fifty Dollars Richer Though a Little Worse for Wear

"What would you do for fifty dollars that you wouldn't do for...not fifty dollars?"
In other words, what is something you would do for fifty dollars that you wouldn't otherwise do?

Well, I would tell a guy that I think he's charming and that he's the most interesting guy...man that I have ever met. And then I would tell him, "I think that we should go out again sometime."

And that is what I did yesterday.

Although it wasn't quite as suave as I make it out to be. In fact, there wasn't even a fraction of "suavivity" in that moment at all.

But the good news is, I am fifty dollars richer.
And that guy...man now knows that he is charming, which he deserves to know.

...I'm going to buy some new shoes...

5 comments:

  1. AGH! Ha ha haaa! You have to give me details!! That is awesome. Who paid you $50? How did it all go down? What did you say? What did he say when you said what you said? Are you going out again sometime (SOON)? YOU MUST TELL ME THESE THINGS. Email me. Call me. Oh, except my phone doesn't work. Boo. EMAIL ME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know why he's only a "guy...man" and not a "man." And this seems too intriguing to be left at this--more details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me too! Where are those details?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment stuck!!! But you still didn't answer... :(

    ReplyDelete