Monday, June 6, 2011

21 Years, 101 Posts

I am officially 21 years of age this very day.
Ettie and Holly woke me up at 5:00 am so I could open my marvelous birthday package from Mama and Daddy. New books, movies, socks and salt-water taffies for me!

I went back to bed for four more hours.
All the roomies went to work and school. Aren't they dedicated?

I did a batch o' laundry and made myself birthday pancakes and listened to President Uchtdorf.

Then it was off to work where gerber daisies, berry vanilla lotion, and funfetti cupcakes were waiting for me. Best co-workers a girl could ask for.

Texas Roadhouse!

Party. Party. Party. Party. Bed.

I have also reached my 101st blog post mark.

So here's to 101 more.

Blog posts that is.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kelly! We love you! I can't believe you've written 101 posts! Wish I had time to read them all again! Keep them coming! Maybe you should compile them in a book. Maybe I should have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kimberly, you should have a blog.
    I'm glad you had a nice birthday, Kelly! Congrats on the 101 posts. I sure love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete