Saturday, August 15, 2009

Katelyn's Wedding




Yesterday, my best friend, Katelyn LeFevre got married. The whole day was quite surreal, but I'm so happy for her. I had never seen her look so happy in all my life. At first, I was really opposed to the idea. I really didn't want her to get married and leave all the rest of us who are still single behind. To me, she seemed way too young to be taking such a huge step. But then I saw her with her new husband, Zac, and I wouldn't want her to be any other way. Katelyn LeFevre is now Katelyn Vidmar, and I couldn't be happier for her. Even though she has a new name, and a new-found best friend, she is still Katelyn. So congratulations Katelyn and Zac!




2 comments:

  1. Hooray that you have a blog!
    I love The Little Leftover Witch. I thought I was the only one that ever read that. :)
    Katelyn is beautiful. :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking gorgeous in these pictures. My best friend is also tying the knot with her childhood friend next month. It feels great when your bestie is getting married. I am more excited than her about her wedding. It is in a beautiful convention center and I will be decorating it for her.

    ReplyDelete