Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine

I did get asked to be someone's valentine this year.
Unfortunately, he's on a mission.
Elder U. asked me to be his valentine in his most recent letter, but he said he would only validate the offer if the letter he sent was received before or on Valentine's Day.
I wrote back:
"I don't know if I can answer your valentine's question.
1. You won't get my answer back until after Valentine's Day, so even if I did say yes, it would be pointless.
2. I don't think missionaries can have valentine's.
3. Do Guatemalans celebrate Valentine's Day?
4. I hate Valentine's Day.
Ask again next year, Elder."
Was that wrong or was that right?
No matter.
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! You're funny! Have a Happy Valentine's Day anyway! Be Mine! :)
    PS When does Elder U. get home???

    ReplyDelete